Friday, April 30, 2010

Today's look


This was actually last night's look, technically. This dress is absolutely amazing, and it was supposed to go on the Etsy store, but sorry ladies, I'm keeping it for myself!

This little beauty came from a less-than-desirable thrift store, however, I think the selection is way better since Leah may be the only person who dares shops there! Regardless, I'm happy to have accompanied her a few weeks ago since I found this loveliness.

There was an occasion for this outfit. Last night was my very first gallery opening at Sam & Greg's in downtown Huntsville. I have 15 pieces up for the next month, so go grab yourself some delicious pizza & gelato and check out the exhibit!

XOX,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. An absolute stunning model. You are gorgegous Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you so much for the nice comment :) I love your red dress xoxo

    ReplyDelete